Chefs Top and Michelle present a seven-course tasting menu made with premium imported and locally sourced ingredients. Diners will start off with an all-time favourite Duxelle Tartlet with Hollandaise and Truffle, crispy Thyme & Cumin Cracker topped with Garden Peas and succulent Foie Gras with Beetroot and Tamarind.
Other highlights include Grilled Ocean Trout with Fennel, Blood Orange for some zestiness and topped with Almonds. For the main, diners can choose between a superb centrepiece of Hay Aged Duck served with Carrots and Pomegranate or they can level up to premium succulent pieces with a great amount of marbling of Hokkaido Kamui Gyu A4 Wagyu Chateaubriand, paired with Celeriac, Mushroom Emulsion and Pomme Soufflé.
Guests will wrap up the night with Chef Michelle’s mouthwatering desserts, Kiwi G & T for a palette cleanser and followed by a dreamy dessert, Mia’s Cereal Bowl with Malted Milk Chocolate and Corn.
Diners can opt for a wine pairing experience of five glasses that have been perfectly curated to complement the dishes and grant diners a look and feel of Mia’s carefully selected wine cellar – composed of more than 115 labels of old and new age wines from all over the world.
- Seven-course tasting menu is priced at 4,250 ++ baht
- Five-course tasting menu is priced at 3,250++ baht
- Wine pairing ( 5 glasses) is priced at 2,250 ++ baht
Mia 30 Attha Kawi 1 (Sukhumvit Soi 26)
- Open Tuesday to Sunday from 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm (last booking 8:30 pm)
- Lunch Saturday & Sunday from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- The Curtain is open Tuesday to Sunday from 5pm to 11pm.
- Omakase Dessert Bar – coming soon.
- 098 862 9659, email@example.com
- Website: www.miarestaurantbkk.com
- Instagram: @miarestaurantthailand
- Facebook: @miarestaurantthailand